Dynamic Sports Coaching
Dynamic Fitness are now offering pre-season Sports Conditioning sessions for local sports clubs.
Steve is looking forward to getting the lads at Taverham FC pumped for the new 2013/14 season.
Dynamic Coaches are very active in Norfolk and run many coaching sessions and workshops around the county.
Dynamic has EKA Level 2 qualified Korfball Coaches that are available to run training sessions in Schools and Clubs. The sessions can be to improve general Korfball skills (catering for beginners to advanced players) or the sessions can be purely focused on improving Korfball specific fitness (advanced players only).
- Norwich Knights are the fastest growing club in Norfolk!
- If you are looking to join a korfball club visit the Knights website.
Korfball Specific Exercises
Use this section to download exercise programmes specific to Korfball training.
Click on the pdf links below to download your programme:
Korfball Coaching Resources
- Norwich Knights Korfball Club - Coaching Training Sessions (www.norwichknights.co.uk)
- Norwich City Korfball Club - Coaching Training Sessions (www.nckc.co.uk)
- Eaton Primary, Norwich - after schools club (www.eaton.norfolk.sch.uk)
- Queens Hills, Norwich - after schools club (www.queenshillprimary.org)
- Kirkley High School, Lowestoft - Coaching Worshop (www.kirkleyhigh.com)
- Saxlingham Primary School (www.activenorfolk.org)